Saturday 13 September 2014

#Hashtag #LFW

The Tallulah girls' had a long and busy Saturday in the boudoir - thank you so much for visiting us.. It was emotional (literally did get quite emotional!) 

I had a blog post planned for today but as I didn't have the time to pull it together as I was busily serving and fitting you guys (always a pleasure!) I've decided to hold onto it until tomorrow where I can share it with you in all it's glory..

Instead I've decided to put together a few of my favourite images that have been feeding in through Instagram. These are my top picks from what 13/09/14 had to offer at London's Fashion Week, if you haven't been following the happenings of the day I'm here to fill you in. 

Gold Gladiator Sandals at +thisiswhistles | Image by +ELLE UK 

Flames and Tassel Shoes @house_of_holland | Image by +ELLE UK 

Clean Black and White @josephfashion show | Image by @kirsten_bazan

Hats for @jw_anderson | Image by +ELLE UK 

Kids Rocking Fashion Week | Image by @it_girls

Models and Oversized Hats Ready To Go @jw_anderson | Image by +VogueMagazine | Photography by @kevintachman

Monochrome Separates at +thisiswhistles | Image by +ELLE UK 

Gorgeously Detailed in Squares @phoebeenglish collections | Image by @susiebubble

Monochrome Models at +thisiswhistles | Image by @something_about_form

Hope you enjoyed my personalised London Fashion Week Instagram feed! See you tomorrow with more from our boudoir... 

No comments:

Post a Comment