Friday 12 September 2014

Paws and Claws

Presentation is a huge part a Tallulah girl. When you ladies walk through the boudoir your in for an experience filled with all things luxury and style and we're part of that. 
From head to toe I try and keep things inline with our Tallulah ways! 

Our paws go through a lot day to day, from tying gorgeous bows on all of your beautifully wrapped treats, to adjusting straps and riffling through boxes of knicks! Fancy nail art and all that comes with 'fashionable' nails would be fun but it's not always practical. 
I opt for a classic, elegant look and here are a few of our top picks for your Tallulah paws and claws. 


O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Berlin There Done That | http://www.opi.com/

As much as I love having a manicure when I have time to spare, O.P.I Nail Lacquer really does the trick when I'm D.I.Ying my nails. Berlin There Done That is a dreamy nude that is luxuriously shiny and doesn't chip. Trust me, mine were looking good as new even after two weeks of hand graft!  

Check out O.P.I's website, I never knew choosing a nail colour could be so interactive! 



Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Tutti Frutti | http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Nails-89313
My nails are nearly always some shade of nude but during the summer, perhaps on holiday or for a special occasion a little colour is alway nice. 

Tutti Frutti by Chanel is my favourite; it's not to candy floss or Barbie pink. Also as it's Chanel the quality is fabulous and I don't have to apply a million layers to get a good colour. A light coat or two of luxurious Tutti Frutti and I'm all ready to go! 


Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Rose Cache | http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Nails-89313
I do love Chanel's Le Vernis nail colour's; for my every day look I tend to go for Rose Cache. Finding the perfect nude to match your skin tone is always a harder task than anticipated - I have a fair skin tone and Rose Cache is the perfect balance of beige and pink. 

Rose Cache is always what I seemed to be wearing when brides ask what nail colour I'm wearing as their trying to hunt down the perfect nude for their wedding day; here it is! 

I urge you to try it or pick out your favourite colour from their array of dreamy glass bottles. 


Happy Friday and enjoy your London Fashion Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment