Thursday 26 January 2017

Bonjour new lingerie...


I love the inescapable signature style of Chantal Thomass - the feminine/masculine throughout her collections. Her attention to detail always blows my mind, and this collection is no different, in this blog post I will introduce you and try to seduce you in to the boudoir with the new heartbreakingly gorgeous pale blush lace with black lace and satin ribbon details 'Tombeuse' collection.











Starting with the slightly padded balcony style, this is available in C and D cups. Just look at the lace, it makes my heart break a little, and the ribbon straps and the ribbon bow...



Then we have the unpadded plunge (the style I went for, but to be honest I could of gone for both!) The pale blush lace looks gorgeous on darker skin tones or pale skin, just so sexy. This style is available unto an E cup.








 And 2 choice of bottoms, both are actually really nice so I ended up with a pair of each.

Below is the thong, not too much of a thong more a brazilian so very comfortable to wear, (sorry for the wrinkle in the front- bad picture taking on my behalf)...





And the knicker is a super cute bikini brief with the black overlay lace detail on the front and ribbon bows subtle on the side so still very easy to wear. Totally and utterly gorgeous.




Leavers lace and satin bows.
Tulle lined bra for enhanced support.








I asked Marine what Tombeuse means and she replied "This name is perfect for this set Nicola, it is  "Heartbreaker", and boy is it a heartbreaker!


Then to go over the top I was thinking of going for this Only Hearts babydoll, what do you think?




It arrived with the Only Hearts delivery a couple of weeks back and is part of the ouvert
black tulle collection and is wonderful. It really sits well over the lingerie or as a piece on its own, a great gift idea if unsure of the receivers size too finished off with a pearl thong. 
As you can see below it is open in the 1960s style babydoll. I love the soft sheer polka dot tulle. Sizes are Small, Medium or Large.






Maybe an idea here for your Valentines Day present (sorry I had to mention it). Hope to see you on Cross Street very soon Lingerie Lovers.
Swing by the boudoir and let Tallulah chase your troubles away with some help from Chantal Thomass and Only Hearts.


See you soon,
T x












No comments:

Post a Comment