Saturday 4 April 2015

A Royal Blue








As much as I adore beautiful lingerie in classic black, nude and ivory tones, it's always the beautiful flashes of colour that immediately draw my eye when venturing through my size box. 

There's something about a lingerie set in a stunning colour that comes hand in hand with lace filled dreams. Call me crazy but I know you know the feeling?! A unique colour is always a must have.. 

This week I've been lusting after the brand new collection by Aubade. 
Rich royal blue lace with tassel details and subtle trimmings make for my favourite style of Aubade. In addition the hot pink embroidered straps remind me of the woven bracelets that'll line our bronzed arms when we return from far away holiday destinations this summer. 

I'll be wearing this beneath my low cut t shirts and draped dresses. Gorgeous coloured details such as these are the perfect finishing touch for any outfit on a sunny day, 

Happy Easter weekend!
T x 

No comments:

Post a Comment