Monday 21 July 2014

Tallulah loves... All things swimwear 2015!

First things first, happy Monday! 

In celebration of SwimShow 2014 that has been happening in London over the last few days, this weeks posts will be dedicated to the swimwear collections we'll all be in love with throughout 2015.

Beginning today, I will be counting down my favourite swimwear trends for 2015 ending on Friday with my favourite collection from SwimShow 2014. So without further ado, lets get started... 

At number four is: PASTEL FLORALS 

I know what your thinking, "Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking?" - Miranda Priestly (Character), Devil Wears Prada (2008). 
There's just something about these pastel pinks and purples with much softer floral prints that have transformed obvious florals into something that's fresh and new for 2015 swimwear. 


Gorge colour trend mood board by Moontide | http://www.moontide.com

With this trend in mind, Moontide's New Zealand 2015 look book captured my attention with their new collection called Bauhinia (BU). 
Bauhinia (BU) includes a wide range of fabulously flattering shapes in one piece swimsuits and different shaped bikini tops and bottoms - they're structured in way to flatter the majority of body types, which is safe to say is a given with Moontide! 
They have also managed to pair all this dreamy Moontide structuring with the softest of floral patterns and the most gorgeous, what they refer to as butterfly, colour.

A few pieces from Bauhinia (BU) by Moontide 2015 | http://www.moontide.com

It's safe to say I love everything about this collection - It perfectly captures what I love about the pastel florals trend. 
I'm super excited to flounce around next summer rocking some of this gorgeous print and I hope I've excited you too!

See you tomorrow for number three...  



No comments:

Post a Comment